Are you a little intimidated by your Cricut? Maybe you bought it, and now it is just sitting in the box, collecting dust.
You aren't even sure where to start with it.
It's time to take that little bug out of its box and use it to make some fun projects.
I know how overwhelming that expensive machine can be. It doesn't need to be an expensive paperweight.
When you look at it, you should get all giddy and have an excited bubbly feeling in your belly.
Not a feeling of dread!
The Cricut Design Space Guide and Cheatsheets Help You Get Started...
What you need is someone to show you how to use the Cricut Design Space software.
Someone who will walk you through all the tools. An interpreter for the weird names that the non-crafty people used for different functions.
You need someone who will show you the basics and help you start your first project. Craft supplies are precious. They are intended for something spectacular and when you think you might mess them up...you start hoarding them.
We are going to put them to good use.
The How to Use Cricut Design Space Guide includes over 65 full-color pages with easy step-by-step instructions for all the most popular tasks you can do in Cricut Design Space.
Print out these step-by-step cheatsheets. It will be like having a Cricut tutor sitting next to you as you work.
They will all be right at your fingertips.
Want to use custom fonts?
Print and Cut gift tags?
Learn how to change to the scoring blade and then score a card?
This digital "How to Use a Cricut" guide includes over 65 full-color pages with easy step-by-step instructions for all the most popular tasks you can do in Cricut Design Space, including:
- How to take your Cricut out of the box and get it ready.
- How to download and install Cricut Design Space
- How to Open and Start a New Project
- How to Connect to Your Cricut via Bluetooth
- How to Attach
- How to Group and Ungroup
- How to Weld
- How to Slice
- How to Contour (Remove Parts)
- How to Curve Text
- How to Align & Distribute Objects
- How to Change Letter Space
- How to Change the Font of Existing Text (new!)
- How to Score with a Stylus or Wheel
- How to Reposition Items on Mat Preview
- How to Mirror for Iron-On Vinyl
- How to Use Templates (new!)
- How to Use SnapMat to use paper scraps
- How to Save Work and View Saved Projects
- How to Share Links to Projects
- How to Link Cartridges
- How to Flatten
- How to Print Then Cut
- How to Upload Images
- How to Remove a Background from an Image
- How to Upload SVG Files (on your iPhone too)
- How to use free fonts that you found online (and on your iPhone too)
Bonus: Vinyl Cheat sheets (which type to use on what material) and Keyboard Shortcuts
You'll learn to use Cricut Design Space even faster with easy keyboard shortcuts. This bonus includes two versions. You can be a MAC or PC user and still be a Cricut star.
After you get those nailed, you can refer to your handy vinyl cheat sheet to see which vinyl you should be using on your next project (it's even cooler when you laminate it).
Print the whole book out and keep it by your Cricut for easy access. Use it as your guide for all those beautiful projects that you have been wanting to try but were too scared to start.
You are easily going to create loads of craft projects, now that you have all the answers!
You can also access it on your tablet or phone. Does it get any better?
This is an instant digital download. Read this page if you are unsure how to download or access your purchase.