Are you struggling to create the perfect goal setting spread? Find a weekly set up that gives you enough space to track your goals, adjust your plans as needed, and set yourself up for success.
Start with this basic set of page suggestions for a great planner, printable planner pages, trackers, and resizing tips.
Bullet journal layouts and spreads can be GORGEOUS. But what if you are not artistic? Or you just don’t have the time to set up that fun habit tracker the way you like? Pre-made pages that you can print, color, and decorate quickly are a great way to personalize your planner pages. Even when you are pressed for time.
Find planner peace by building a planner that fits your and your needs. Not something pre-made that you feel you need to force your life into.
What is included?
This DIY planner kit comes with over 50 pages...
- Glossary of planner terms
- Goal setting ideas and tracker
- 12 themed habit trackers (cleaning, fitness, etc.)
- Monthly habit trackers with two variations (24 total).
- Planner page size cheat sheet and guide
- Page suggestions for an effective planner
- Reference list for over 165 trackers
Goal Planning Map - How to plan your goals so you can accomplish them all.
The product is a digital download available as a PDF file.
Read this page if you are unsure how to download or access your purchase.