Are your important documents in multiple places around the house? This emergency household binder will help you to organize your important documents.
Maybe you have to dig through a pile of papers to find copies of your birth certificates or social security cards. Or you have misplaced the title to your boat or trailer one too many times (in my case it's my son's dirt bike!).
This binder will help you to keep all of those things in one place so you can get your hands on it quickly whenever you need to. Place all your important legal documents in the different sections and then store the binder in a safe or fire safe box.
I've included a page for websites that you or your spouse might need access to in the case of an emergency or an event that makes it so the usual bill payer can't accomplish the task.
The binder includes the following sections with a checklist that helps you organize the information that needs to be in that section.
PDF download includes all the same pages in black and white as well (if you don't want the super colorful pages or you need to save ink).
All the items on the checklists are suggestions. You might not have some of the items because they don't pertain to you and that is ok. Find the ones you do have and include them!
- Household Emergency Binder cover
- binder checklist
- emergency contact cover
- emergency contact checklist
- emergency contact information
- other contacts
- utility contacts
- financial information cover
- financial information checklist
- credit cards accounts
- bank accounts
- deposits and withdrawals
- other information cover
- other information checklist
- online bill pay information
- websites and passwords
- emergency preparedness checklist
- copies of important documents cover
- copies of important documents checklist
- legal documents cover
- legal documents checklist
- information about vehicles, RVs, boats, etc.
- properties information
- medical information cover
- medical information checklist
- insurance cover
- insurance checklist
- insurance companies information
Read this page if you are unsure how to download or access your purchase.